So, two to two-and-a-half wasn't so bad, but two-and-a-half to three has been crazy! Laney has been on a little bit of a naughty streak! She won't get her shoes on, I have to chase her to get her dressed or to get her hair done. She insists on wearing dress-ups most of the time, and sometimes I give in and let her sleep in them. She is like a tornado through the house. I'll bet I pick up Bratz, Barbies, Polly Pockets, dress-ups, and books four or five times a day! On her birthday she said, "I don't want to look at you, you're stupid," and put her blanket over her face. It's a good thing she's also cute, funny, sweet, snuggly, and loving to make up for all the naughtiness! We love you, Laney!
4 comments:
I'll take you naughty baby any time!
Oh, so glad you found my blog. Okay, I love big sexy hair. I will have to try the conditioner. By the way did you buy Laney's tutu or make it? I love it!
IT IS a good thing she is super cute - that's just so hard - the two's ... they're either terrible or terrific. Don't give up, you know with Camry that she'll grow out of it and into something else - just kidding! LOL.
I meant to say "you know from having Camry grow out of the two's" ... oops! Hope that makes sense?
Post a Comment