Kamry went to a Halloween costume party tonight. She loves Halloween! She has been dancing to Michael Jackson's Thriller for years now, and she has been interested in ghost hunting lately. She is really into the zombie thing. She studied the zombies at Odyssey Dance's Thriller so she could do her own makeup this year. She won the award for the scariest costume at the party. When she came home, she scared the crap out of Laney and had her crying. Way to go, Kam! You look awesome!
3 comments:
Wow! She does look really good. I went costume hunting tonight (I know a little late), I wasn't able to find anything. I guess that I will have to start earlier next year. Rider loves Halloween too! Maybe next year we will have to take the kids trick or treating together.
Nice kam!! I love it!
That is impressive that she did her own makeup. She looks great for a zombie.
Post a Comment