My sister-in-law, Emily, has the cutest twins, Kate and Ginny. They are just 5 months older than Laney. I still can't tell them apart. It's a blast when the girls all get together. I can't imagine having two Laneys running around. I would be in the psych ward! Then my sister-in-law, Cari, adopted a baby and then had one of her own four months later, which is just like having twins! Their names are Eden and Isabelle. They are the most beautiful babies! I wish we could see them more often! My sisters-in-law are the cutest moms ever. Their girls are always in coordinating outfits and bows. I don't know how Emily and Cari do it! I'm just glad I've had my babies one at a time. (Tiff, Courtney, & Tana, you are awesome moms too!)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Triple Trouble!
If you've ever hung out with Kamry much, you've probably heard her talk about "The Triplets" who go to her school. I've had the opportunity to teach all of them, and they really are sweet girls. Kamry just has a hard time getting along with them sometimes. They do require a lot of attention! I can't imagine what it would be like to have triplets. I couldn't do it! I would have to give two of them away! Speaking of multiples......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! There's a picture of the triplets on your blog! That's priceless.
I love that your daughter has her glasses upside down! That's so laney!
Post a Comment