Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Weekend in Richfield

We spent the weekend at my mom's so she wouldn't be alone during the deer hunt. Kamry got to hang out with Papa for one day before he went hunting.
She did a nice job braiding the horse's mane.



















Here's Laney posing by the pumpkins in front of Pepper Belly's after eating some delicious sweet pork quesadillas.

4 comments:

Stephensen Celebrations said...

Kamry, that must have taken a long time to braid. Great job!

Ms. Earl said...

I'm jealous!! Katelyn was with her dad all weekend. She is still planning on tending.

staciandboys said...

I wish I could have seen you guys in Meadow this weekend. It looks like you had a fun time in Richfield. We will have to get together soon so the kids can play again.

Shelley Nicole said...

K, those braids look like the rivets that are in the neck of like an anteater or armadillo or something...so, at first glance I was not aware that it was a horse. Good job Kam!