Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Little Winter Girl


This outfit was one of those purchases where one thing led to another. Laney picked up the hat in Gymboree and put it on. It was cute, but then I spotted the gloves with little people on the fingers. I just had to have them. But what could she wear them with? That's where the sweater came in, but then what to put under it? I had to get the brown shirt that says "Snow Cute."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Torre!! I was sooo surprised to see you pop up on my blog! You look so pretty and Kamry is a knock-out.. your littlest girl is so dang cute. Wow, I looked through all your pictures and just loved it! So great to connect with you! It's neat to see you and Chavis together... he's still quite handsome. Way to go girl!

Melissa said...

What a cute outfit!! She is always dressed so cute. Well here it goes I now have a blog, now I just need to learn how to put pitures on it!! Ha Ha

Shelley Nicole said...

And that's what we call a shopoholic, lol

Ms. Earl said...

Hmmmm..... but the big question is.... How long before Miss Laney was off to her room for yet another wardrobe change? She is so cute!

Susan said...

I love those types of purchases and the retailers do it on purpose.

Anonymous said...

She's cute, Torre! I love Shelley's comment - so to the point, hahah.