Yes! It's finally done! Kamry did her science fair project on insulation and heat loss. I'm not sure why Steve is in the picture. He just likes to be involved in whatever we are doing!
Hey Kam. This is Katelyn. Good job, I hated my project. I'm so mad the sixth graders don't get to come and tour my school anymore. I was gonna try to get out of class to come find you. If it would've been on the right day you might've walked through or atleast passed my class. But knowing you, you would laugh when you saw me suffering in weights lol. :( Oh well. YOu need to come over and play Rock Band with me so i don't have to play a lone.
2 comments:
Hey Kam. This is Katelyn. Good job, I hated my project. I'm so mad the sixth graders don't get to come and tour my school anymore. I was gonna try to get out of class to come find you. If it would've been on the right day you might've walked through or atleast passed my class. But knowing you, you would laugh when you saw me suffering in weights lol. :( Oh well. YOu need to come over and play Rock Band with me so i don't have to play a lone.
Cya
I LOVE the cat on the side of the project..hahaha..
Post a Comment