
Someone asked Jodi which one of her books was her favorite, and she said Second Glance.
That was definitely my favorite book of hers.
I read it last year while I was in Florida and I couldn't put it down!
It's about ghost hunting and the Eugenics project in Vermont.
I snapped a picture of Jodi while I was
waiting in line to get my book signed.

Monica and Torre

Monica and I went to see Jodi Picoult at St. Mark's School.
She was amazing!
She talked about her new book,
Handle With Care, and read a few pages.
She answered questions and then signed books.
I think I had a huge grin on my face the entire time!
1 comment:
I've been waiting for this post! You were smiling a lot that night. It was awesome! I am so glad that you asked me to go with you. I read the excerpt from her next book online. Bad idea since we have to wait for a whole year to read the rest of it!
Post a Comment