Sunday, March 22, 2009

Palm Springs

Laney and Kamry are chillin' on the patio.
The girls had a lot of fun playing with
their cousins in the pool every day.

Each morning was spent out on the patio
with a latte and a view of the palm trees
and the pool. I could do this every day!
The flowers were so beautiful in Palm Springs
and they smelled so good!

The girls liked walking down this big staircase.
Kamry would always pretend to lose a
shoe on the way up, Cinderella style.
Courtney and Emily helped the kids build a sandcastle.
Courtney, Hudson, Kate, Ginny, Emily

The pool was so fun and the weather was so nice that I really hated to come home.
I could have used a few more days to relax!

On the patio in our jammies!

4 comments:

Ms. Earl said...

Wish you would have brought some of that warm weather back with you! Glad you had a good time!

Shelley Nicole said...

So... you go on just as many trip excursions as I do friend! That looks so great!

staciandboys said...

I see that Laney finally got to wear her Palm Springs dress for what it was meant for! Hope you guys had fun!

Amie said...

I am green with envy right now. Looks warm and relaxing!