So, I went for a walk on the trail the other night with Laney in the stroller. On our way back we saw something hopping down the trail. It was the cutest lop-eared rabbit. It came right up to me. I wanted to catch it so Laney could pet it, but she scared it and it took off. As we were looking for it, a couple came walking by and wanted to help us catch it. Then another couple stopped to help. It was a group effort! A guy caught it and said he would carry it home for us. Our neighbors thought the rabbit was so cute, that they went and got one of their dog cages. They also thought it would be good for the kids to share responsibility in taking care of it. He's so tame and will let the kids hold him. He even uses a litter box. Kamry typed up a "Poop Duty" chart, so we'll see how that goes. The rabbit's current name is Peter, but it was previously Daisy and Foo Foo. Isn't he cute??
2 comments:
I'm picturing this bunny being caught with everyone trying to catch it. It's so pretty. Your girls are getting big. Tell Camry congrats on soccer, that is awesome!
Torre,
I linked over to your blog from facebook. It's fun to see what you guys have been up to! If you go to my blog (www.holleynews.blogspot.com) you can find links to some other ex 2nd grade snow springers. Kenna and Emily's are both private. But there's also Jen, Amie (who's been missing in action on her blog for about 6 months), Alys, & Ashley on there. Just thought I'd share in case you want to take a peek at what they're all doing. Kenna, Emily, and Alys are all expecting their 1st babies the end of Oct/beginning of November!
Post a Comment