I seriously need help with boy names. It's so hard when you teach school because you associate every name with some former student! Everyone, please feel free to make some suggestions so I can get a list started. Thanks!
I'm going with Archie. You are welcome to use it in case I don't get a chance. No school kids have it, it's an old man name, and I've never known an Archie, so that's my pick!
Have you asked the kids at school? They will give you all kinds of suggestions. For example, this summer I was teaching kindergarten summer school and when the kids found out I was pregnant they all had ideas. My favorite was a little boy who was completely serious. He got out of his seat, walked over to talk to me, and said, "Spiderman. You need to name him Spiderman." Then he told me a a few more times. So funny! We looked at a lot of family names and have a small list right now. I'm super picky, though.
lets see all the boy names i've heard.. Branson, Brodie, Braygen, Quaid, Payton, Quinn, Dayton, Kaden, Chase, braxton, max, keaton, riker, gage, carson, kayson.. That's all I have for now LOL.. its a start - cooper & Connor are cute too.. Anyhow good luck!!!!
5 comments:
I wish I had some suggestions for you. I have a REALLY hard time with boy names as it is, and teaching makes it even worse, like you said. Good luck!!
I'm going with Archie. You are welcome to use it in case I don't get a chance. No school kids have it, it's an old man name, and I've never known an Archie, so that's my pick!
Have you asked the kids at school? They will give you all kinds of suggestions. For example, this summer I was teaching kindergarten summer school and when the kids found out I was pregnant they all had ideas. My favorite was a little boy who was completely serious. He got out of his seat, walked over to talk to me, and said, "Spiderman. You need to name him Spiderman." Then he told me a a few more times. So funny!
We looked at a lot of family names and have a small list right now. I'm super picky, though.
Boy names are much harder than girl names. Congratulations by the way. Emily
lets see all the boy names i've heard.. Branson, Brodie, Braygen, Quaid, Payton, Quinn, Dayton, Kaden, Chase, braxton, max, keaton, riker, gage, carson, kayson.. That's all I have for now LOL.. its a start - cooper & Connor are cute too.. Anyhow good luck!!!!
Post a Comment