

So, let me just share my most embarrassing moment of 2010 so far. I went to Nordstrom Rack to find a coat large enough to actually zip up around my huge belly. I found this lovely DKNY number, but I couldn't decide on black or brown. I think I tried each one on about 4 times before I decided to go with the brown one. I went up to pay, and the lady took off the security tag and put the coat in the bag. The alarm kept going off, so she took it out of the bag to find the other security tag that must still be on it. What she found instead was a pair of SUNGLASSES in one of the pockets! She then asked, "Did you want to buy these?" "No!" I said. She was probably thinking, "Of course you didn't want to BUY them." I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "Oh, I'm glad you noticed those. I tried that coat on four times and I never noticed them in the pocket." She said, "Oh, that's funny," but she probably thinks I'm a thief and she caught me. I'm just glad I didn't get to the door and have the alarm go off and my bag checked. (I really wouldn't steal sunglasses! My brother-in-law is an eye doctor.) So, let's just say I felt like an ass. I wonder if I'll still get personal phone calls from Nordstrom Rack telling me when new merchandise comes in....
4 comments:
Torre I can't believe you would steal sunglasses! Just kidding. But that is pretty funny. Thanks for inviting us for New Years.
HA HA HA! I love that story!
Oh, that would be so embarrassing! I left Walmart the other day and found candy in Harrison's car seat. When I was returning my cart I gave it to one of the workers. I felt dumb, but it isn't anything on your story.
That is hilarous.. I can't stop laughing!!
Post a Comment