Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Do Men Nest?


Well, Chavis decided to finish the basement after all! The framing that was started last year was finished in two days! I guess Laney won't have to share a room with a boy, now! Kamry will move downstairs, Laney will move into Kamry's old room, and I'll have a guest room and a toy room in the basement!! I have finally started "nesting"-- buying baby clothes, and planning on how to decorate a boy's room. Could suddenly deciding to finish the basement be Chavis's way of nesting?

2 comments:

Alys said...

That will be nice that they all have their own rooms. I bet you are having a lot of fun getting boy stuff. They make some really cute things these days that are more like "little man" clothes instead of the cute baby clothes.
And, yes, I think men do nest.

The Barclay's said...

that is hilarous.. It could have just finally been his motivation.. LOL..