Thursday, March 25, 2010

KAMRY'S "BOYFRIEND"


So there is this boy in our ward who REALLY likes Kamry. He has been calling and leaving the funniest messages. Kamry doesn't have a cell phone, so he leaves the messages on our home phone and we all get to listen. Here is just a sampling:

LAST WEEK
Ugghhh, ummm, Kamry. . .I just. . .wanted to let you know. . .I'm going into surgery. The doctor says. . . there's a pretty good risk. Tell Kamry. . . I care about her. I'll do everything. . . within the strength of my body to. . . make it to school tomorrow. Bye.

LAST NIGHT
Hi, Kamry. I just wanted to tell you that my band has a gig. It's probably the biggest gig ever. So, I'll be gone this weekend. Call me before eight. Thank you.

I think he's full of it. As far as I know, there was no surgery. I don't know about any "band" but he does play the violin in the school orchestra!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hilarious!! The best part is that they're on your home phone for everyone to enjoy!

Alys said...

That is stinkin funny! And, super fun that you get to listen to them. And, I am glad Kamry doesn't have a phone. I swear, too many kids have phones.

Ms. Earl said...

That's great! Almost as entertaining as the note she showed us. Let us know when he gets those songs recorded.

Shelley Nicole said...

HA HA HA HA!!! Oh man, this is what I need! I need a boyfriend that is funny like that!