Seriously! Kill me now! The back pain - yes the pinched nerve is back! The pelvic pain! Having to pee every five minutes! Naughty kids at school! Can't bend over! I've had it! I just don't want to go into labor early because my Doctor is out of town and my nails aren't done!
2 comments:
You know I feel your pain. You only have a week left though!! Then most of those problems will go away...though 2 1/2 weeks later I still have pelvic/tailbone pain. That can't be good. Good luck with your last week! You can do it and I can't wait to see pics of your cute little guy.
I know the feeling.. I hate that point.. I am so excited that you are having a little boy... have you picked a name out?? I'm bummed with you about Florida but just think your almost done.. well keep us updated congratulations!!!
Post a Comment