Putting the FUN back in dysFUNctional
The last picture is so cute! The hair is great--it looks similar to Brynlee's, he just has more of it. I never know quite what to do with hers. It's out of control by the end of most days.
I think Asher and Laney look alike. You can definitely tell they are siblings. Asher is getting so strong holding his head up.
That is not an ugly color Chavis! (You should buy him a matching orange shirt)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The last picture is so cute! The hair is great--it looks similar to Brynlee's, he just has more of it. I never know quite what to do with hers. It's out of control by the end of most days.
I think Asher and Laney look alike. You can definitely tell they are siblings. Asher is getting so strong holding his head up.
That is not an ugly color Chavis! (You should buy him a matching orange shirt)
Post a Comment