Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Many Hair-Do's of Asher

The Faux Hawk
While I was in the shower, my dad told Tiff to get a comb and some water so they could do Asher's hair.
The Justin Bieber

The Comb-Over


The Center Part

The Cute Little Girl
This is how Tiff brought him downstairs to me. He actually looks a lot like Laney with his hair like that!





4 comments:

Alys said...

I agree. In that last picture Asher looks a lot like Laney. Isn't it fun styling little boy hair. I get a kick out of it, too.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have been such a bloggin' slacker ... I'm glad for you to teach art, I think you'll have a lot of fun doing that. You're little family is just growing up - Kamry is beautiful. Miss all my friends at Snow Springs, too.

Katie said...

Too funny! I totally agree that the last picture looks like baby Laney. I hope he doesn't lose all of that great hair. Poor Brynlee's is all rubbing off and falling out and it makes me so sad!

The Barclay's said...

that is hilarious.. How cute!!