Last Tuesday was awesome! It started out with a facial at Aveda. I had never had one before, but I thought I would book one because I needed some serious relaxation. My children were about to drive me to drink. . . heavily. Did you know that during a facial you also get your arms, neck, feet, and legs rubbed? Who knew? Loved it! I would highly reccommend it!
Later in the afternoon I met some friends for a pedicure at Wild Orchid. I got French tips with Japanese cherry blossoms on my big toes.
We ended the evening with some Alaskan King Crab legs at my beloved Market Street. It doesn't get better than that, does it?
Sadly, Spring Break has come to an end. I am dreading tomorrow when I have to return to work and the little kids have to go back to the babysitter. We have gotten so good at jacking around lately. . .shopping, swimming,eating out, going to the gym. . .
But last Tuesday was the best day ever! Thanks, my friends who participated!
2 comments:
Sounds like it was a fun day. Everyone needs a break from the kids now and then!
Ok, that does sound heavenly. Every...single...one...of...them!! Can you see the jealous look on my face?
Post a Comment