Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More 4th of July...

Me and the hubby at Aunt Kathy's
Aunt Kathy has the most incredible yard for entertaining a lot of people. This was the table on the patio where my next door neighbor, David, said, "I'm coming back here at seven in the morning to have a cup of coffee at this table."
My next door neighbor, Kim, and me
Asher and Laney

Kamry and cousins just before the children's parade
I painted all the little girls' nails with stars and stripes. I found a cool little nail pen to draw designs with. It's harder than it looks. My dear friends from Vietnam make it look so easy!

Laney
Jeez!! I don't know why it's crooked.
I took a picture of Kamry just like this when she was 5 or 6.


1 comment:

Dazee Dreamer said...

those nails are awesome!!!

You should so check out this video. It's a cool way of painting nails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-MFNz6JtUz8