Well, Steve's in solitary confinement this week. He peed on the couch while Kamry was sitting right there watching him. I had to pay Stanley Steemer over 100 dollars to come out and clean the couch. Seriously, what is his problem?? Does he want to spend the long, cold winter outside, freezing his little whiskers off? I give him food, water, shelter, a nice warm bed to sleep in, nice new furniture to destroy, and this is the thanks I get. WTH?? Does anyone know a good pet psychic who could come out and ask him what his problem is, and tell him to knock his crap off, or he's going to get the boot?? Oh, I'm soooo over him!!
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Cat For Sale!
Well, Steve's in solitary confinement this week. He peed on the couch while Kamry was sitting right there watching him. I had to pay Stanley Steemer over 100 dollars to come out and clean the couch. Seriously, what is his problem?? Does he want to spend the long, cold winter outside, freezing his little whiskers off? I give him food, water, shelter, a nice warm bed to sleep in, nice new furniture to destroy, and this is the thanks I get. WTH?? Does anyone know a good pet psychic who could come out and ask him what his problem is, and tell him to knock his crap off, or he's going to get the boot?? Oh, I'm soooo over him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh dear, once those cats start doing that, it is not a good thing. ksl.com, someone out there might want him.
Post a Comment