Monday, October 6, 2008

Jazzercise: Don't Knock It 'til You've Tried It!

I've been going to Jazzercise since March. When I mention it, people usually laugh and ask if I have to wear leg warmers! No, and there are also no neon thong leotards, tights, or headbands, much to Chavis's disappointment! Jazzercise is just like any other cardio or toning class that I've been to. The only difference is that each song has its own choreography. There are all genres of music, and it is usually very current (Ting Tings, Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks, Madonna, Justin Timberlake). It's a lot of fun, it's easy to catch on, and the instructors are great. There are classes in Saratoga Springs and Herriman. You can try it free for a week!

3 comments:

Susan said...

That is pretty cool. I have always loved going to the classes that actually have a routine to follow. I will have to check the new jazzercise out.

Kateastrophe said...

I totally want to find a class here in Phoenix now! That sounds SO FUN!

Shelley Nicole said...

I think you should hold up your mat and I'll punch it anyway. It might get out my triplet aggression.