Kamry went to her first boy/girl birthday party on Friday night. I walked her up to the door, not to sure how I felt about the idea. There were boys!! We knocked and knocked, but it took a few minutes for someone to hear us and open the door. When the door opened it was like a scene out of a movie where the parents are gone and the kids have a party. It was dark, there were flashing colored lights, and kids were everywhere! I met the mother of the birthday girl and told Kamry I would pick her up at 10:00. I left her for 3 hours and went to dinner with Monica. Kamry had a blast, and everything turned out fine. I told her not to get any ideas, though, because I was not ever going to let her have a party like that at my house!
2 comments:
Wow! Kam looks like a teenager there! I'm glad its you and not me! I have 12 or so years to prepare for that business...i'll let you make all the mistakes first!:)
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall at that party. Oh Senja... She's cute. Her mother is probably crazy. I'll find out at SEP's soon :) My whole class wrote in their journals about it last Friday...their anticipation.
Post a Comment