Happy Birthday Kam!!! I always remember your birhtday because it is the same day as blue eye green eyes birthday (my mom). You can bring Laney over to spend the night with Rider, but she will probably want to be there with all the girls. Rider was asking if he could play with her last weekend so we definitely need to get together soon!
Happy Birthday Kam!!!! I agree with your mom. I can't believe you are twelve either. Kate has been friends with you longer than anyone else so I have tons of memories of you...... your first season playing soccer, the way you used to do flips off the back of the couch, shopping, your baptism, having you come stay when Steven got hurt, riding bikes in the warehouse, birthday parties, and you and Kate decorating Peterson Plumbing with copies of your face. You grew up too fast!!!! I hope you have a great day!!! Kate will see you at your party!
What do you think? Should the report include video? Hope those girls finally went to sleep for you! It was a great party though! Thanks for having us over.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kam!!! I always remember your birhtday because it is the same day as blue eye green eyes birthday (my mom). You can bring Laney over to spend the night with Rider, but she will probably want to be there with all the girls. Rider was asking if he could play with her last weekend so we definitely need to get together soon!
Happy Birthday Kam!!!! I agree with your mom. I can't believe you are twelve either. Kate has been friends with you longer than anyone else so I have tons of memories of you...... your first season playing soccer, the way you used to do flips off the back of the couch, shopping, your baptism, having you come stay when Steven got hurt, riding bikes in the warehouse, birthday parties, and you and Kate decorating Peterson Plumbing with copies of your face. You grew up too fast!!!! I hope you have a great day!!! Kate will see you at your party!
I will want a full report!
What do you think? Should the report include video? Hope those girls finally went to sleep for you! It was a great party though! Thanks for having us over.
Post a Comment