"Whose is that? Are you kidding me? You really got a Ranger?" I exclaimed as Kamry drove it up the dock at Peterson Plumbing Supply. Chavis had spent so many hours on the computer looking and studying and obsessing over the thing, that I thought that maybe this would all come to an end now that he actually had it. Oh, heck no. Then Larry Teeples came over and helped him install a stereo system. He then had to look for a hard top for it so we won't freeze when we ride it in the winter. Now I just need to buck up and go for a ride with him.
3 comments:
Looks like fun!!!
Woah, sweet!
Those things are so awesome!! We have some friends who have one and we ride it... it's a blast!! Good job Chavis! Go for a ride now, Torre! : )
Post a Comment