Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tweens! Aren't They Fun?

Nice Attitude, Kam.

That's a Pretty Face!

Don't Roll Your Eyes at Me!


Don't Smile, Kam!



Laney Blowing Bubbles in the Tub

Laney was being so cute popping the bubbles I was blowing for her in the tub, so I asked Kamry to come and blow some for her so I could take a picture. Then I said, "Let me take a picture of you, Kamry," and if you think I could get her to smile....
Those were the best pictures I was able to get of her!




4 comments:

Ms. Earl said...

Hey, I think I've gotten those same looks from Kamry. At least I am in good company.

Amie said...

Kamry is full of attitude (always has been)it's what you love about her (and somtimes what you don't love about her)! Hang in there....

Shelley Nicole said...

ha ha! Oh Kam! I don't think I ever went through a stage like that... one day she'll look back at these pictures and realize it's not so hot and she'll start smiling :)

Anonymous said...

Ya, tweens! Aahhhh!! The things I hear my 14 year old say about what he goes through...uuuhhh! Kamry is so cute, which doesn't help, I'm sure! : )