Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Nails


So, I made an appointment to get my nails done, but I got talked into getting a pedicure and Laney's nails done as well. I wanted orange glitter tips with a black widow on my ring fingers, but as you can see I got talked into something "better", which also means more $$$! Then I wanted white French tip toenails with an orange stripe, but no, I got the Halloween plaid instead which was $15 more!! Seriously, I need to learn to say NO!

3 comments:

Alys said...

Torre, I am so glad you made a comment on my blog. I didn't know you had a blog. I love blogs and that is how I keep in touch with Katie along with loads of other people. Your girls are so big! Laney is so cute in her first day of preschool picture. Looks like life is treating you well.

Shelley Nicole said...

lol, yes you do!

The Wheeler's said...

I love your nails!!! Maybe one of the days..in the distant future.. I will get mine done. Sounds like you guys are doing great.