Tuesday, October 27, 2009

It's a BOY!


Yep, that's right! We were so surprised to find out that we will be having a BOY! Kamry and Laney are pretty excited. Laney has been calling it Daisy and hoping for a girl, but now she's calling it Alex Ben (her old babysitter's sons' names). I'm still kind of in shock. I have no idea what to do with a boy! I bought a couple of boy outfits, and it was weird not to buy a bow to match. It's going to be a big change for all of us!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations Torre! I didn't know you were pregnant! You must be due right before me. We find out what ours is next Tuesday. A boy will be a big change, but a fun one! Happy shopping!!

The Wheeler's said...

Congratulation! Babies are so much fun!

Kelli said...

Congratulations!! Boys are so much fun!

Alys said...

Congratulations! I am really excited for my little boy. I don't really know what to do with boys either, but I have found some super cute clothes for boys, like sweater vests, that will be great for church! You will be great with him!

Shelley Nicole said...

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...YOU'RE PREGNANT? What the hell? LOL!!! I had no idea!!! How did I miss that? I must be living in a hole! That is so crazy! uhm, Congratulations!

Just me said...

How Fun.. Hopefully Melissa will have a boy and they can be cute little friends.. CONGRATS!!

Stephensen Celebrations said...

So, the other day I started to wonder if you were pregnant, and just though, nah. I noticed a small bump, but still it was way too small to even fit a baby in. Anyways... YEA! I am so happy for you. The Prego bug is going around at Snow Springs.