Thursday, February 4, 2010

An E-mail From Jodi Picoult!

(I took this pic while waiting in line for Jodi to sign my book last March.)
I have struggled finding a good book to read lately. I'm not loving Olive Kitteridge. So yesterday I e-mailed my favorite author, Jodi Picoult. Her new book comes out next month. I know she loves Alice Hoffman, so I asked her which book I should read. I was so surprised when she e-mailed right back today and said, "Try Turtle Moon."

2 comments:

Alys said...

So, do you think she really emailed you, or was it someone who works for her and answers all her emails? You never know about those things, but still, it is fun you got a response. And, I'm impressed you make time to read. That is on the bottom of my list these days.

Torre said...

I met her last March. She said she answers every e-mail and she doesn't have an assistant.