
10: No tanning beds!
9: The guilt I feel after every Diet Coke I drink.
8: The guilt I feel after every cookie I eat.
7: Increasingly uncomfortable tight clothing. (Because of the cookies.)
6: Heartburn and throwing up in my mouth.
5: Enormous but unattractive boobs. (Thank goodness for Spanx bras.)
4: Hideous leg veins.
3: Getting on the scale at the Dr.'s. (Sometimes I don't look.)
2: Very little sleep and dragging my sorry butt to work.
1: The pinched nerve in my lower back that causes stabbing pain with every step and makes me walk like an old lady!
9: The guilt I feel after every Diet Coke I drink.
8: The guilt I feel after every cookie I eat.
7: Increasingly uncomfortable tight clothing. (Because of the cookies.)
6: Heartburn and throwing up in my mouth.
5: Enormous but unattractive boobs. (Thank goodness for Spanx bras.)
4: Hideous leg veins.
3: Getting on the scale at the Dr.'s. (Sometimes I don't look.)
2: Very little sleep and dragging my sorry butt to work.
1: The pinched nerve in my lower back that causes stabbing pain with every step and makes me walk like an old lady!
3 comments:
I have to weigh in at the doctor today...I hate that. And this is when we start wondering why in the world we're doing this, right!? It better be worth it. :) Sorry about your nerve pain--does not sound fun!
Yeah, pregnancy is no fun. I kind of look back and think it was a bad dream, like it didn't happen.
Anyway, I think a masters has been good for me. I originally enrolled to go up in the pay scale, but that didn't work out because they let me go along with a bunch of other teachers because they increased class size. I am getting mine 100% online through Walden University. The tuition isn't that bad, and it hasn't been too hard. I have to read and write, no tests, so that is nice, too. I am hoping it will open some new work possibilities, like maybe online so I can stay at home. I'll just have to wait and see.
Aw Torre...dang, I'm sorry. I think you make an awesomely hot pregnant lady if it makes you feel any better, and I'm not just saying that! And you're clothes look great! And don't feel guilty after cookies...babies like them. I do feel super bad about the pain and lack of sleep though! I'm sorry! Curse work!
Post a Comment