10. Not being able to breath when bending over to pick something up, unload the dryer, put socks on, or paint my toenails.
9. Having to pay someone to paint my toenails.
8. The constant sensation of having to pee.
7. Being the last of all my prego friends to have their babies.
6. Feeling like a beached whale when trying to turn over in bed 12 times a night.
5. Not being able to sleep on my back.
4. Having students say things like, "It looks like your baby is ready!"
3. Always feeling out of breath.
2. Heartburn, but hopefully this means a hairy baby.
1. My fat face!!
4 comments:
Oh girlfriend! You look a heck of a lot cuter than you think!!! Sorry about the sleeping trouble...and shortness of breath ;-) Try the bend and snap when you pick stuff up.
I was the last to have my baby out of all 5 friends that were due within 2 weeks of me. I cried when Kenna had her baby because we had the same due date. We were both late, but her's came before mine. Now, I can just laugh at what a werido I was. But, it is really depressing when everyone else has it when you want to pop.
AMEN to it all! I'm hitting that irrational stage where I am starting to feel crazy. I feel like I'm never going to not be pregnant and be able to do the simplest things again. Hang in there--someday we'll be able to paint our toenails and put on our own socks again. :)
I love it.. I hate my fat face when I get pregnant too.. LOL oh the joys!!! your getting closer though!!
Post a Comment