Putting the FUN back in dysFUNctional
Yeah, people can't keep their mouth shut when it comes to talking to pregnant ladies. I got all kinds of weird advice and conversations.
Well if it makes you feel any better I went to the bank 2 days ago and the girl there asked me when I was going to have my baby! WTH $#@! I was totally dying, I need to get the exercise tapes out and get to work..
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Yeah, people can't keep their mouth shut when it comes to talking to pregnant ladies. I got all kinds of weird advice and conversations.
Well if it makes you feel any better I went to the bank 2 days ago and the girl there asked me when I was going to have my baby! WTH $#@! I was totally dying, I need to get the exercise tapes out and get to work..
Post a Comment