Monday, May 3, 2010

Just a Trim?

Not bad for a 4-year-old barber, right? She looks pretty proud of herself.
Laney loves to hold her brother and pick out his onesie and outfit each day.




Laney has been really cute and nice with the baby, but she's been doing other naughty things since he got here. The other day she came in and said, "Kamry's American Girl doll has short hair now." I thought surely she wouldn't have gotten out the scissors and cut the doll's hair, but I was wrong!




4 comments:

Katie said...

Hmm...sounds SO familiar to me. Probably because I have a nice, loving big sister at my house who finds fun, new ways to be naughty every day. Just don't let Laney near that cute baby with those scissors--he sure doesn't need a haircut. I love all of his hair!

Alys said...

It will be her hair next. Put those scissors way out of reach.

Ms. Earl said...

Maybe she just wanted to make it look like Kamry since her hair is shorter now too:)

~Katelyn

Stephensen Celebrations said...

Torre, It was so great to see you today. Asher is such a beautiful boy. I love all his hair. Your girls must love having such a sweet boy around all the time.