We planned on going to the Body Worlds exhibit in Salt Lake on Saturday with T and Mike. Laney had been looking at the advertisement that came in the mail, and she was very interested in the big posters on the building. When we got out of the car she said, "I just want to eat some dinner and see the dead guys." As we got closer to the entrance, we noticed that all the people had tickets in their hands. A lady told us that the exhibit was sold out. We were all very disappointed, but no one was as disappointed as Laney. She cried all the way h0me about getting tickets to see the dead guys. Her face lit up when I brought the advertisement for her to look at.
1 comment:
What a strange little girl! I can't wait to see what she does when we do get to see the dead guys!
Post a Comment